Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 2000 12:21:22 -0600 (MDT)
From:      <freebsd@alcatraz.wolfpaw.net>
To:        John Goodleaf <goodleaf@goodleaf.net>
Subject:   Re: [Urgent] 3Com 3C90X Cards not Compatible? - UPDATE

Well, Little update. I have followed all the suggestions from the people
on the list, and it appears to me to be an OS bug. I have tried re-seating
the cards, I have tried 4 sets of the same type of card. I have changed
the motherboard, the ram, the processor, the fans, hell even the power
supply, and the HD. This has not helped. My next move will be to move back
down to 3.4 or so, where I know they worked. It would be benificial to
perhaps hear from someone who works for BSD on this one.

Regards,
Dale.