Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 2013 09:36:09 +0000
From:      Veniamin Gvozdikov <vg@freebsd.org>
To:        George Neville-Neil <gnn@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-dtrace@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Integration DTrace problems

Hello,

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 05:33:25PM -0400, George Neville-Neil wrote:
> > For more details go to link http://zlonet.ru/page/dtrace-integration-features/ .

I moved one before testing on FreeBSD 10.

https://github.com/zloidemon/zloidemon.github.com/blob/source/_posts/2013-09-29-dtrace-integration-features.md

> Can you submit bugs for these?

Yes, but I want reproduce that on FreeBSD 10.

I've already upgraded and installed my env on PC the FreeBSD 10.0 BETA1. I've just tried to build application with DTrace support on the FreeBSD and I had troubles again.

My box version:

FreeBSD jdevel 10.0-BETA1 FreeBSD 10.0-BETA1 #0 r256420: Sun Oct 13 01:43:07 UTC 2013     root@snap.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC amd64

Today I had issues with generation haeader files:

This is output from dtrace -h file.d:
dtrace: failed to compile script /home/zloidemon/Repos/tarantool/include/tarantool_provider.d: "/usr/lib/dtrace/io.d", line 43: operator -> cannot be applied to a forward declaration: no struct devstat definition is available

I have same issue with another files *.d files.

But in the FreeBSD 9.1-p7 jail it works fine. I always have good header files from dtrace application.

Thank you.