Date:      Thu, 9 Jun 2005 22:03:47 -0400
From:      Ean Kingston <ean@hedron.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Outsourcing a modem pool for dialup?  Any advice?

On June 9, 2005 03:20 pm, Tony Shadwick wrote:
> We can also provide this sort of thing for you, but it won't be anywhere
> near as cheap as the single ISP account you're using.  We have to allow
> enough lines for simultaneous connections.  The good news is that it is
> overnight, and you are correctly staggering the connections, then it might
> not be a problem, but if we have to purchase an additional PRI line to
> handle the need, then that cost would be passed along.
>
> Give me a call:  314-436-1700

I'm in Canada and looking for work (since the last company I worked for
shrunk) and I would be willing to set up a dialup pool in Toronto for you
with 800 service and whatever you want for cost plus a reasonable paycheck
for myself. Of course, Tony would probably offer you a better price.

If you are interested, e-mail me off list.

Or, if anyone knows of available BSD/Solaris jobs let me know. Thanks.