Date:      Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:04:28 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        "Ras-Sol" <ras-sol@usa.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can i run apache1.3.14 on the freebsd

Ras-Sol <ras-sol@usa.net> types:
> > Thus spake Prawit Namutawong (PrawitN@usa.tokyopop.com):
> Ok, not dissing anyone here (since we all start somewhere)
> But is there a FreeBSD list where somewhat more technical problems are
> discussed?
> I can only handle "it drops me in to a root shell in single-user mode" and
> "does FreeBSD run in windows?" so many times...

Well, some of those belong on -newbies, and some should be put into
the FAQ. In fact, that's what makes me do a FAQ writeup - I get
annoyed at seeing them here.

> I would swear I was on a "freebsd-technical" list a few years ago-
> Has this morphed in to the "freebsd-hackers" list?

Can't answer that one - I never saw the -technical list. But the list
of lists says:

	freebsd-hackers                General technical discussion

so that may be what you want.

	<mike