Date:      Mon,  9 Sep 2002 12:13:50 +1000 (EST)
From:      operator@bytecraft.au.com (System Operator)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCCARD <-> PCI bridge card needed for 4.6

I am in need of a PCI to PCCARD bridge card that will operate under 4.6,
and that can correctly identify a Sandisk CF card in a Panasonic carrier.

I am attempting to create CF versions of MiniBSD for firewalling etc, and need a
method of loading the CF card.

I have tried a Card Master PCI-IF{T/I) card and it doesn't work (I can forward the
various logs etc if requested).  This card has a TI 1420 chip on it which I have seen
mentioned as ok ....

If anyone has a suggested card and / or a howto set of instructions I would
greatly appreciate it.

I can bump the box up to -CURRENT if necessary but I would prefer to stay at
4.6-STABLE as that is our current production target.

Murray Taylor
Bytecraft Systems P/L