Date:      Sat, 5 Dec 1998 19:39:45 +0100 (CET)
From:      Riccardo Veraldi <riccardo@righi.ml.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Thanks to all those folks who are interested in my program.
I think also it is very portable immediately to all flavours of unix,
not only for FreeBSD, this because the sniffer takes data from the tcpdump
program which is in any unix system.
Anyway Just give me the time to reorder my program and test it a little
more ther I will make it avaliable on my webpage.

Right now I only wanted to know how to make it avaliable on ports for
everyone and if this is possible.
Who I have to ask for it?
thanks

Rick