Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2000 14:56:25 -0500
From:      "Travis Leuthauser" <travis@winconx.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   vm_page_free: freeing wired page

I've got a 3.1-RELEASE server with an uptime around 90 days when it just up
and decided to reboot.  The only thing that I found of interest was
"vm_page_free: freeing wired page".  I search the archives and saw several
postings about freeing free page and a few about invalid wire count, but
none matching that.  Is it possibly a freak occurance, or do I need to start
checking ram?  This box is running apache web server, named, ncftpd, big
brother, and qmail.  It's a PII 400, 192M Ram, UW 9gig SCSI, drive.  I've
never pushed the resources on it

Thanks in advance,

Travis Leuthauser
Network Administrator