Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 15:43:57 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: French docs (was: Hey Greg :-) I have finaly writed something on "How to ask a question")

It's done. I have improved the english version and translate it in
french. And this give some general improvement.
http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/how-to-ask-en.html
http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/how-to-ask-fr.html
I have some tips for people who want to translate something from english
to french or from french to english:
Use altavista's SYSTRAN. It's not perfect but it's really usefull. I
have first translate the english version with it and it was readable.
After that, I have translated manualy with a good old dictionary. Then,
I use systran to re-translate my french version to english, and I found
great error in both version.
http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/translate?
It work better french to english than english to french ;-)
--
[Malartre]
[malartre@aei.ca][ICQ#4224434][www.aei.ca/~malartre/][www.FreeBSD.ORG]