Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:05:56 +0200
From:      "Toomas Aas" <toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee>
To:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm@mired.org>, "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: home pc use

Hi Anthony!

On 21 Nov 01 at 13:33 you wrote:

> The fact is, with all but the most trivial freeware, you need
> competent in-house support if you plan to use it for any critical
> applications.

IMHO exactly the same applies for commercial software. Your average
secretary is no more able to get help from commercial provider's
support options than from (for example) this mailing list.
--
Toomas Aas | toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee | http://www.raad.tartu.ee/~toomas/
* I tried to drown my problems but found out they can swim.