Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 1997 06:44:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        francisco@natserv.com (Francisco Reyes)
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG, team-freebsd@circle.net
Subject:   Re: your mail

%The way I suggest it would be to have a note right above the newsflash.
%This would also be a good spot for notices (i.e. New xyz driver. See
%the Newsflash)
%
%The FreeBSD team working on the challenge have an URL which we can
%point to (sorry don't have it with me right now).

Let me know what the URL is, and I'll put it in the newsflash section of the
web page.

Cheers,
nsj

--