Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 2000 16:00:33 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Janko van Roosmalen <janko@compuserve.com>
To:        =?X-UNKNOWN?B?68/O09TBztTJziDtz9LP2s/X?= <cat_dz@mail.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

Check if the hosts on your LAN use the FreeBSD box as their nameserver.
For Win?? boxes check the DNS settings in "TCP/IP properties", for Unix
check the "/etc/resolv.conf" file.

=3D=3D=3DJanko van Roosmalen - Vught - Netherlands=3D=3D=3D

On Sat, 30 Sep 2000, =EB=CF=CE=D3=D4=C1=CE=D4=C9=CE =ED=CF=D2=CF=DA=CF=D7 w=
rote: