Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 1999 17:23:05 PDT
From:      "Jim Theriault" <jamestheriault@excite.com>
To:        fbsd@greenbaycd.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org

I recently purchased The Latest FreeBSD version 3.2, Offical release from
Greebay CDROM at a computer trade show, while in Piscataway, New Jersey.

Although I am very impressed with the OS, my excitement is somewhat
tarnished by the fact that when I opened the 4 CDROM pack, CD # 2 was
missing.

Would someone be kind enough to provide me with a directory listing of CD# 2
and where I can download the missing packages?

Thanks

Jimmy Theriault
74 Armour
Moncton N.B.