Date:      Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:23:12 -0500
From:      Peter Schwenk <schwenk@math.udel.edu>
To:        Chris Browning <brownicm@prokyon.com>
Cc:        Bob Willcox <bob@immure.com>, questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD & Win98 2nd ed coexistance?

Just to add to the previous answer...  Windows needs to boot from the first
partition of the first disk, unless you are using a fancy bootmanager, like the
one that comes with Partition Magic (commercial software).  I don't even think
that Windows will install in anything other than the first partition of the
first disk.  In other words, your existing install of FreeBSD will need to be
overwritten.

--
PETER SCHWENK                                    |  UNIX System Administrator
Department of Mathematical Sciences              |  University of Delaware