Date:      Thu, 24 Sep 2015 14:01:12 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Olivier_Cochard=2DLabb=C3=A9?= <olivier@cochard.me>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        Arrigo Marchiori <ardovm@yahoo.it>, FreeBSD Embedded list <freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [NanoBSD] Double copy when using swap as backing?

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com> wrote:

> I think you are right. I have submitted patches in my mailbox that fix
> this. I've been bad about integrating them because I've been thinking
> of a big overhaul of nanobsd to push some of its functionality down
> into the rest of FreeBSD for things like crochet and raspbsd to use
> to create images rather than forcing them to reinvent the wheel...

=E2=80=8BIf you are looking of a new killer-tools you should drop an eye on=
 the new
poudriere feature "image":
https://github.com/freebsd/poudriere/blob/master/src/share/poudriere/image.=
sh

This will allow to build a clean FreeBSD AND building ports into the final
image too=E2=80=A6
And does poudriere support cross-building with qemu-user :-)