Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 1998 22:21:07 -0500
From:      dmaddox@scsn.net (Donald J. Maddox)
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AWE64?

On Fri, Feb 13, 1998 at 12:34:50PM +1030, Daniel O'Connor wrote:
> Hi,
> I am thinking of getting an AWE64, but I'm not sure it the sound drivers
> support it.. There is AWE32 support.
> If not, can I get the support anywhere else?

Well, if you're running -current, there is excellent support (thanks to
Randall Hopper) with the snd driver, but not with Luigi Rizzo's pcm
driver, since it doesn't support MIDI in any form or fashion :-(

If you're not running -current, I think you can still find patches on
Randall Hopper's homepage that will work for you:

                   http://multiverse.com/~rhh/