Date:      Wed, 11 Jan 95 20:48:22 -800
From:      tim hamilton <hamilton@access.digex.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ref: install help for xwindows

I went and bought the book System Managers Manual for bsd 4.4 and this should help alot.  the question how do install the xfree86?  I have tried scripts that were provided with FreeBSD and they don't seem to work for me
checked news groups and so on.  My real problem is that I am in the sound blaster bind. I tried moving the module to dos partion and /usr/hold partion I am logging as root using the scripts out of /stand bininst sysinstall and so.
I have concerns about the access to the dos partion. could you clarify what ufs is? I assume it is / /usr partions.

I know what bsd stands for now.
B Buy
S SCSI
D Devices