Date:      Sat, 15 Aug 1998 09:25:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Reeh <michaelr@ss454.dyn.ml.org>
To:        Wu-Tang Forever <nellie@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sound out of one speaker

Is it a new cdrom/sound card? unfortunately there is no standard for
cdrom->sound card audio cables and you may either have the plug in
backwards on one side of the cable, or you might have to re-wire it..
working at a computer shop i experience this all the time but its usually
an easy fix..

mike reeh
michaelr@ss454.dyn.ml.org