Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:37:13 -0700
From:      "Erin" <Kahn@deadbbs.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Paging

I am looking for an alphanumeric/numeric paging service that has the
following features;

--> Internet capable pages (maybe via a .cgi or with software for
Free/OpenBSD)
--> Very good coverage in South-West US, or at least in Southern California
--> Something that's not going to cost me my child's college fund each
month.

Does anyone have any idea's?

Thanks,

Erin

mailto:kahn@deadbbs.com
http://www.deadbbs.com
http://www.fortenberry.net

"Can i dial 1-255-255-255255 and make every phone in the world ring?"

-- Tanuki