Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:24:40 -0400
From:      Jason Antonacci <janton@neuro.mcg.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install hangs w/ comp27.tgz or misc27.tgz

I am trying to install OpenBSD 2.7 to a Dell XPS P100c w/ Intel Triton
chipset (FX), bios version A06, 48MB RAM, two 3C905-XL NIC's and Quantum
HDD's as PM,PS and SS (CD is SM).

Everything goes fine until I add the packages incl. misc27.tgz and
comp27.tgz and the install script tries to resume.  After, I get the
'Extract additional filesets? [n]' or somthing similar and then the
keyboard is locked.  I have installed w/o these two sets OK, however I
still experienced an intermittent keyboard lock.  This didn't matter much
since I was using SSH terminal from my workstation.

partitions:
wd0a	/		64m
wd0b	swap		32m
wd0d	/var		64m
wd0e	/usr		~380m
wd1a	/home		1023m
wd1b	swap		16m
wd2a	/mnt/export	1023m
wd2b	swap		16m
Jason S. Antonacci
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MCG Neurology Network Support
Email:	nsupport@neuro.mcg.edu
	janton@neuro.mcg.edu
Tel : 	706.721.2681
Fax: 	503.218.7129
Page:	706.723-5586
If page not returned w/in 15 min. call...
Cellular:	706.373.8863

NOTES:
A) 	Before requesting assistance, reboot the computer and confirm your
	user name and password are correct.
B) 	When requesting assistance include your telephone and the equipment's
	location.

Thank you.