Date:      Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:30:04 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Acadix Software Systems <acadix@execpc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZIP Drive doc for handbook

On Wed, Jan 05, 2000 at 08:37:54PM -0600, Acadix Software Systems wrote:
> Anyway, I wrote up an HTML doc covering everything I know about ZIP
> drives under FreeBSD, and you're welcome to use it in the handbook if you
> like.

Per the earlier conversation, I've added this to the tree, and it should
appear on the web site sometime in the next 48 hours.  I've done the
necessary DocBook markup.

At the moment it's an article, but it might migrate in to the Handbook
in the future.

Many thanks,

    If you want to imagine the future, imagine a tennis shoe stamping
    on a penguin's face forever.
        --- with apologies to George Orwell