Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2000 15:43:04 +0000
From:      "Brian K . Walters" <bkwalters@lucent.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   procmail/mutt

I'm running 4.0-STABLE FreeBSD which I just installed yesterday.  I cvsUP'ed
everything today and ran make world.  So all the sources and ports should be
the latest versions.  I am having problems with mail. I use fetchmail to
get my mail from my ISP's pop server and procmail to filter everything and
place into ~/Mail/Inbox.  When I try to read the mail with mutt it says
that ~/Mail/Inbox is not a mailbox. I did a make deinstall/reinstall of
both procmail and mutt and I still get the same results.  Does anyone know
what I might be doing wrong?

Also the statements for colors that I have defined in my ~/.muttrc are not
being recognized. Mutt just starts up in mono with no error messages. It just
seems to ignore the color directives.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA
--