Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 2004 13:16:30 +0200
From:      Dancho Penev <dpenev@mnet.bg>
To:        Robert Fitzpatrick <robert@webtent.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Changing configuration options for ports

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk

On Sat, Mar 13, 2004 at 12:00:40PM -0500, Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
>From: Robert Fitzpatrick <robert@webtent.com>
>To: FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
>Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:00:40 -0500
>Subject: Changing configuration options for ports
>
>I've posted this question about building GSSAPI into my Cyrus-SASL port

On principle to compile any port with kerberos support (if the port has
such) it is enogh to set KRB5_HOME variable in /etc/make.conf. For
illiustration I use MIT Kerberos and in my make.conf I have:
=2E..
KRB5_HOME=3D	/usr/local
=2E..

According to sasl2 Makefile that will do the trick, but I'm not sure
because I don't use sasl2.
=20