Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 1996 22:14:54 +0000 ()
From:      Alain Brauner <alainb@freegate.gna.org>
To:        invalid opcode <coredump@nervosa.com>
Cc:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>, FreeBSD-current users <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Keyboard lockout on 2.x.x

Hi,

On Mon, 19 Feb 1996, invalid opcode wrote:
		     ^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^

alainb > When i search in the differents lists archives of FreeBSD, i found that it
alainb > may have something to do with one or more of the following :

[ --- ]

> Exactly where are these archives?

I've found that most of the mails posted on the several FreeBSD lists are
archived.
So and we can search from them ( WAIS engine ? ) with the WEB.

http://www.FreeBSD.org/search.html

That's a very nice tool !

[ --- ]

alainb > Anyway, *nothing* can make me change to another OS :-)

> Not even unmarked bills? ;-)

I said *NOTHING* :-)

It's a true love affair, money has nothing to do with it :-)

A ++

-*-
FreeBSD:<Live free or die>
Alain Brauner: alainb@freegate.gna.org