Date:      Sat, 5 Aug 2000 11:02:01 +1200
From:      rshea@opendoor.co.nz
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NATD/"spoofing" and IPFW

Hi Ruslan -

> For a detailed description of your problem, please see
>   http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=13769
>
> For a fix, please see
>   http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/etc/rc.firewall.diff?r1=1.35&r2=1.36

Thank you very much for this, I'm very grateful to you. I've spent
quite a bit of time trying to fix this and I'm sure this is the answer.
As you could probably tell from my email I'm not very familiar with
firewalls so I think I would have spent a lot of time looking at this
without your help.

I haven't got the time to try it just yet but I will later in the weekend.

thanks again.

Richard Shea.

Open Door Ltd
PO Box 119-46