Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:09:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Philip Hallstrom <philip@adhesivemedia.com>
To:        Matthew Hunt <mph@astro.caltech.edu>
Cc:        Oliver Crow <ocrow@skymind.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need a "find / -newer date_string" type of program...

I could use the 'touch' method, but would rather not... what I'm trying to
do is get a listing (eg. ls -l) of all the files that dump is going to
dump to tape for a given dump level.  So what I'd like to do is parse
/etc/dumpdates for the dump level, extract the date, and feed that to this
app.  The -mtime/mmin options won't work cause those are "==" not ">=".

I know I could dump to tape, rewind, and then "restore tf" but that
doesn't get me the long listing and it's kind of a pain...

-philip