Date:      Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:49:41 +0100
From:      Lokadamus <Lokadamus@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing FreeBSD on multy hosts

Proskurin Kirill wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> I search some guides - how to install FreeBSD on 10+ hosts at once.
> As I understand right - it is some thing about PXE and some install.cfg.

Another idea is to make one installation and make an image of it.
With clonezilla it will be able to use pxe to install it on many hosts.
http://clonezilla.org/
After you install your image, you must, how Wojciech Puchar told you,
change ip (or you use dhcp), hostname and other stuff like this.

I've not tested clonezilla, but at work i use acronis trueimage to
install windows on clients.
Greeting