Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 2004 22:37:49 -0300
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD-ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Carlos Sydney <carlos_sydney@hotmail.com>
Subject:   qmail + smtp-auth + tls port test

Guys,

	Could you please try the following port? I think
it could be fullfill a long time need. TLS and ESTMP AUTH
at the same time.

	Let me know if it works well, I didn't give it much test
myself (time constraints). Please, pass it around as much as possible,
I'll commit it by tuesday, wednesday tops. So I would appreciate
as much input as possible.

	The current snapshot can be found at

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~lioux/qmail-smtp_auth+tls.tgz

	It's a slave port, much like the other ones: qmail-tls,
qmail-mysql and qmail-ldap.

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
feature, n: a documented bug | bug, n: an undocumented feature