Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:09:43 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org, pawel.worach@telia.com
Subject:   xemacs and /usr/local/lib/xemacs

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s

How hard would it be to patch xemacs to use /usr/local/share/xemacs
instead of /usr/local/lib/xemacs (which violates hier(7))?

I was going to add the xemacs/site-lib and related directories to
BSD.local.dist (the corresponding emacs directories are already there)
so that xemacs ports don't have to worry about cleaning it up
themselves (currently a number of ports fail to do so), but I don't
want to do that since it violates hier(7).

Kris
--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s--