Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 1999 23:11:40 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        new-bus@freebsd.org
Subject:   pccard newbus kludge patches updated

I've updated the newbus kludge retrofit patches to pccard.

I've cleaned up the shadow node creation.  I've also added allocation
of i/o space.  I've not done the irq part of the work.  It does need
to be done, but I'm not completely sure how to do that right now.

I've been running this with the ep0 driver to make sure that I've not
broken anything.

I have had one report of a crash with yesterday's patch (which I
couldn't recreate).  This should fix that given the vague
description.

Once the irq stuff is added, then sio, fdc and ata could be added
easily.  Sadly, the irq and interrupt handling of this code is twisted
and will take a little while to unwind.  I'm too tired to do this
tonight.  It may be easy and it may be hard.

The patches, for review, are at
	http://www.freebsd.org/~imp/pccard_nbk.diff.19990813.gz
and are against -current of Aug 12, 1999 (although I don't think it
will matter).

Warner