Date:      Sun, 9 Oct 2005 22:59:56 +0100
From:      Hentai Pantsu <sugoi.sama@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports tree problem

I was forced to cvs the ports tree and now whenever i try to run bpm
(it's a graphical tools for ports install and so on) it core dumps
while reading the ports tree/index.
Not even these commands have solved my nightmares
portsdb -Uu
pkgdb -Ffuv

I'm considering to portupgrade -PaRr my system, but i'm starting to
get sick of all this deja-vus of waiting for a port to build, and then
an error pops, and then it breaks something else... -g-

But i honestly suspect the portupgrade won't solve this particular
problem, since it doesn't seem to be a dependency problem; because it
crashes when it's reading the ports tree

Thanks in advance