Date:      Sat, 19 Jan 2002 12:06:24 +0100
From:      "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@freebie.atkielski.com>
To:        "Nils Holland" <nils@tisys.org>, "Gary W. Swearingen" <swear@blarg.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: New European Warranty

There's a risk with vacuums in that they may discharge static electricity
into the case if there is close contact.

I usually use a can of compressed air to blow dust out, while at the some
time holding a vacuum in close proximity (but not in actual contact) in
order to suck away the dust as it is blown clear.