Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:11:38 -0600
From:      Tillman <tillman@seekingfire.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: make installworld fails with "install: crypto.ko: No such file or directory"

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 08:21:32PM +0200, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> On 2002-11-22 09:32, Tillman <tillman@seekingfire.com> wrote:
> > Howdy,
> >
> > (All sources were CVSUP'd this morning)
> >
> > Here's the actual output of make installkernel:
> >
> > [root@loki src]# make installkernel -DKERNCONF=LOKI
> > ===> crypto
> > install -o root -g wheel -m 555   crypto.ko /modules
> > install: crypto.ko: No such file or directory
> > *** Error code 71
>
> You probably caught the MFC of Sam Leffler while it was happening.
>
> Hoping that you didn't actually start using the broken kernel
> (although it shouldn't be a problem) ... CVSup again.

lol! Nope, as an ipsec gateway box, I figured that if it was complaining
about crypto stuff I'd better stop completely until it was happy.

> You should be able to build fine afterwards.

And I was. Thanks!

-T

--
If any man thinks he slays, and if another thinks he is slain, neither knows
the ways of truth. The Eternal in man cannot kill: the Eternal in man cannot