Date:      Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:13:16 -0900
From:      Beech Rintoul <akbeech@anchoragerescue.org>
To:        Slobodan Pazin <spazin@EUnet.yu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DCOPserver

On Thursday 07 February 2002 12:50 pm, Slobodan Pazin wrote:
> Hi
> Thank you very much for your answer.
> Which is the latest version and where I can find it?
>
> Regards
> Slobodan

It's in the ports collection, /usr/ports/x11/kde2. Make sure you cvsup the
latest ports tree. You can upgrade your system with portupgrade which you can
build from /usr/ports/sysutils/portupgrade. Be sure to read the handbook on
ports if you have never dealt with them before. Here are a couple of links:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports-using.html

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvsup.html

Good Luck,

Beech

Beech Rintoul - IT Manager - Instructor - akbeech@anchoragerescue.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Anchorage Gospel Rescue Mission
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | P.O. Box 230510
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Anchorage, AK 99523-0510