Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:31:20 -0400
From:      "Tom and Juliette" <juliettentom@qisfl.net>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Document%20not%20found%20-%20http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/eresources:mail.html

Dear Sir,
    I am looking for some help.  I am a teacher in Baker county in Florida,
We are looking for some help in getting five computers for our health
classroom.  We do not have the money to purchase them, but I was told that
I might be able to get them over the computer.  We would be willing to
advertise or do any work on the computers if we could get help in gwtting
them.  My students would work hard everyday doing so.  We want to be able
to have our web page plus be able to look upo any health information that
we need.  I hope that you can help us out.

					Thank You,

				Thomas Stollings