Date:      Thu, 6 Aug 2015 04:29:39 +0000
From:      Glen Barber <gjb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        FreeBSD Release Engineering Team <re@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   10.2-RELEASE status update (again...)

--1G7eoSzW1hxPALpv

Now that I'm fairly certain I have the day of the week straightened out,
let's try this again...

10.2-RC3 builds will begin in just under 20 hours.

At this time, re@ is not accepting commit approval requests for the
releng/10.2 branch, and all known critical issues we are aware of at
this time have been resolved.  Any issues that are brought to re@
attention at this point will be considered EN candidates, however this
does not necessarily guarantee that an EN will be issued.

After the RC3 builds have finished, *any* change to releng/10.2 (except
updates to the release notes and related documentation pages) will
require another RC build to be added to the schedule.

The 10.2-RELEASE schedule on the website is unchanged, as RC3 was in the
initial plan for this release cycle.

The schedule as it stands now is:

 RC3 build starts:        August 7, 2015
 RELEASE build starts:    August 14, 2015
 RELEASE announcement:    August 17, 2015

The schedule is also available at:

    https://www.freebsd.org/releases/10.2R/schedule.html

Please also review the 10.2-RELEASE release notes, while keeping in mind
that this page is not intended to be an exhaustive list of changes since
the previous release.

    https://www.freebsd.org/releases/10.2R/relnotes.html

Again, thank you to everyone who has been vigilant in testing 10.2, as
this is essential for top-quality releases.

Glen
On behalf of:	re@

--1G7eoSzW1hxPALpv

--1G7eoSzW1hxPALpv--