Date:      Sun, 9 Jul 2006 11:37:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Umar Draz <sync_mastar@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-i386@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel secure level??

hi dear members!!

i have FreeBSD 6.1 machine I configure

kern_securelevel_enable="YES"
kern_securelevel="2"

When i update my ipfilter or ipnat rules i got this error.

ioctl(SIOCIPFFL): Operation not permitted
2:ioctl(add/insert rule): Operation not permitted
3:ioctl(add/insert rule): Operation not permitted
5:ioctl(add/insert rule): Operation not permitted
6:ioctl(add/insert rule): Operation not permitted
7:ioctl(add/insert rule): Operation not permitted
1:ioctl(add/insert rule): Operation not permitted
ioctl(SIOCIPFL6): Operation not permitted

Please help me what should i do to update ipfilter and ipnat rules within kern_securelevel

Regards,

Umar Draz