Date:      Sun, 25 Aug 2002 16:41:14 +0700
From:      budsz <budsz@kumprang.or.id>
To:        Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
Cc:        FBSDQ <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Amavis+Qmail

On Sun, Aug 25, 2002 at 08:00:43PM +1200, Jonathan Chen wrote:
>The correct way to install it is:
>
>    # cd /usr/ports/security/amavis-perl
>    # make
>    # make install
>
>Anything else requires a great deal of patience hunting down correct
>pathnames and configuration tweaks.

OK thank before, I installed "amavis" not "amavis-perl", and not via porting
I was try amavis-perl via port, but I get some problem if I try to send
email, CPU system over loading until kernel kill it, do know what
happen?, then I try amavis (not amavis-perl), again I get some problem like
my posted email before. any suggestion..?

--
budsz