Date:      Mon, 09 Oct 2000 12:23:01 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        kstewart@urx.com
Cc:        Scott Dodson <sdodson@beoclu-01.phy.gasou.edu>, Jon Paterson <jpaterson@itchannel.net>, "'freebsd-stable@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Correct sequence for keeping a 4.1 system stable.

In message <39E20B55.B57B7A25@urx.com> Kent Stewart writes:
: What kind of errors are you looking for? The 4.0-R to 4.1.1-S
: buildworld upgrade that I was watching finished last night. Because of
: this thread I did a buildkernel KERNEL=GENERIC and that went without
: errors. There were a couple of warning message in the buildkernel but
: that was it. The buildworld output far really to large to page down
: through.

No errors after you run mergemaster on reboot?  I think that I get
some files not existing messages from newsyslog on a reboot that far
apart.

Warner