Date:      Mon, 20 Jul 1998 21:54:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <ac199@hwcn.org>
To:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        Tim Vanderhoek <ac199@hwcn.org>, Jim Dutton <jimd@dutton3.it.siu.edu>, bgingery@gtcs.com, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, maf@dtek.chalmers.se
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: tkrat-1.0.5 (tkrat-1.2)

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998, Steve Price wrote:

> I don't understand.  You committed the first version and it
> has been t*80 ever since. :)  Besides the last time we had
> the great Tk/Tcl version debate I thought it was a consensus
> to go for t*80 for now.

Yes, you're right, looking further into this.  The port works
just fine when it's compiled within spec.  :)

In addition to trying to use tk81, the port in the system right
now is for tkrat-1.1, but the poster appears to be trying to use
tkrat-1.2, which would probably break one or two assumptions.  ;)

--
This .sig is not innovative, witty, or profund.