Date:      Sat, 15 Jan 2000 10:11:23 -0500
From:      "Mikhail Evstiounin" <evstiounin@adelphia.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Ray D. Davis" <snoopy@mail.airmail.net>
Subject:   Re: How to run compiled program

I don't remember exatly when FreeBSD started to use new executable format,
but try to do following first:
./ntest

A lot of times one doesn't have the current directory in your path (it does
make sense, because it more secure) and system doesn't want
to recognize any command in the current directory.