Date:      Tue, 7 Aug 2001 17:23:39 -0300 (ART)
From:      Maximiliano Eschoyez <meschoyez@ubp.edu.ar>
To:        Newbies <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Books

-> > I am planning to purchase a book about FreeBSD and learn about it.
-> > What books would you recommend?
-> > I have had experience using Linux.
->
-> "The Complete FreeBSD"  by Greg Lehey is a very nice guide for
-> beginners, and can be purchased bindled with the FreeBSD CDs.

I did my first steps with it. All the steps are very well described
there (configuring sound, recompiling the kernel, etc). I think
that it's a very good book.

Cheers,

     M@X