Date:      Mon, 08 Apr 2002 03:47:06 -0600
From:      "Matthew Rezny" <mrezny@umr.edu>
To:        "hackers@freebsd.org" <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   MegaRAID i4

My 3ware card performs absolutely terribly so I'm going to replace it.
I need 8 drives so that narrows the choices to the Highpoint RAID 404
or the AMI MegaRAID i4. I'd like to get the AMI rather than the HPT so
I can do the RAID in hardware. However, the MegaRAID i4 isn't listed as
supported by the amr driver. So, my question, has anyone tried one of
these cards in FreeBSD and what was the result?