Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:27:20 +0800
From:      "zch" <zch@mail.sjtu.edu.cn>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re:Why mplayer  in FreeBSD 5.1 behave not so good as Debian  in my computer?

Dear Kris Kennaway,

1.Very Sorry for the so long lines. Because of I'm using the Foxmail and
I don't know it will give so lone lines in the list.

2.the thing is true in the computer. I am install the VMware workstation 4.01
under Win2000 in a computer with 256M ram  and C1.7G. The virtual machines are
FreeBSD5.1-RELEASE and Debian 3.0R1. I am install the mplayer in Debian directly
from deb files and there may be the questions. I am just want to make sure of whether
my compile options are fit for the virtual machine and the better options may be selected.
Though I am sure the physical installation may be better. And I am just curious.
3.If you are still suspicious of this and I can post some snapshots.

Best wishes,
zhang