Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 2000 19:17:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      wellsian <wellsian@caffeine.com>
To:        Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: snapshots and dual booting

Irreversible, yes. But no more so than making a DOS-compatible type 165
partition that takes up the entire disk. Either way, if you want to
install another OS, you have to start over from scratch. So, if you need
all the space on the disk right now then it really doesn't matter. If you
don't need all the space right now, use DOS-compatible partitions and
leave what space you don't need unallocated. Of course, disk space is so
darn cheap that this typing and your reading it is probably not
cost-effective. :)

Dave