Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:49:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Todd J. Spencer" <tspencer@WPI.EDU>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   /stand/sysinstall

	I want to upgrade to 4.2 using /stand/sysinstall, but I need to
get the version for 4.2   However, my floppy drive is broken right now and
I just don't really want to fix it, so I need an alternative method to
upgrade.  Any suggestions?

Thanks
Todd

"The master of the art of living makes little distinction between his work, his
play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his
recreation, his love and his religion.  He can hardly tell which one is which.
He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others
to decide whether he is working or playing.  To him, he is always doing both."
					--James Michener