Date:      Sat, 11 Jul 1998 21:59:36 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD CAM Install (fwd)

Hello !

Okay, I have posted same question a few time ago, but no answer so far..
What I want to say.. I have got messages from peoples who fallen into same
problems and after that searched mailing lists and posted questions to me.
One good example is a problem with "make release" which I posted some time
ago and I got two messages from other people with exactly same problem,
asking answer from me ?! Now this one below explains that problem, too..
Why anybody more knowledgeable don't care about that ? My english is poor
and my knowledge about these problems is poor, too. Ok, I accept what Jkh
says about "make release" but this one wasn't that thing. Are developers
so busy or what ? I'm frustrated a bit.