Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 2019 17:22:52 -0600
From:      Sean Bruno <sbruno@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Clang Import Breakage

--rF0IBzPOlB6qMox1Vr35UDns6eN6wupYk
From: Sean Bruno <sbruno@freebsd.org>
To: freebsd-ports@freebsd.org

--GIsyKiu5kbZ4uBHISdFqOtxBYVFDIWZkK

audio/shout-idjc seems to have broken in a new and exciting way after
the 8.0 import.

It would appear that the ports infrastructure detects libssl and libogg
exist (if the beginning of my logs are to be believed) but then are not
used during libtool/LD stages later on resulting in missing symbols.
This does not happen prior to the import so I am assuming I am missing
something explicit here.

http://beefy12.nyi.freebsd.org/data/head-amd64-default/p496405_s345355/lo=
gs/errors/libshout-idjc-2.4.2.log