Date:      Sat, 03 Feb 2001 07:03:43 -0000
From:      "Eric Buchanan" <stalingrad20@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freeBSD.org
Subject:   Spanish Translation of Installation Instructions

Hello Everyone,
I was put in charge of translating the replacement of sysinstall into
Spanish.

Where is the replacement of /usr/src/release/sysinstall located? I couldn't
find it in the source for 5.0-Current last week. I heard that perhaps
sysinstall will remain in 5.0-Release and that's why I couldn't find its
replacement.
I was looking for it to get a good preview of what I'd have to translate
once the new installation instructions are done. I did translate part of
sysinstall already just to get "warmed up" and be ready to deliver a great
final product.

Once my translation is done I'm thinking it would be wisest to post it on
some web space I have and invite native Spanish speaking FreeBSD users to
test it out and proofread it.

Thank you,
Eric Buchanan