Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:59:50 +0100
From:      Alfredo LICCIARDELLO <alfredo.licciardello@st.com>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   CVS History

--------------040805040206020407020502

Hi,

 I installed CVSWEB 3.0.6, the tool is very good but in this moment I
have a problem with History link, in particular on my browser appear
follow message:

=====================

  Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, francesco.moschella@st.com and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have
done that may have caused the error.

======================

at this point I set the QUERY_STRING on my terminal and I have run
cvshistory.cgi script. Following you can se the error message:

========

./cvshistory.cgi
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./cvshistory.cgi", line 138, in ?
    _SELF_URL = os.environ['SCRIPT_NAME']
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/UserDict.py", line 17, in __getitem__
    def __getitem__(self, key): return self.data[key]
KeyError: 'SCRIPT_NAME'

========

Whay do you think about? Can you help me?

Regards
 Alfredo

       ___________________
      /__________________/  Alfredo Licciardello
     // _________  _____/   Design & Data Management Group
    / \ \       / /    /    DDM TOOLS Administrator
   /   \ \     / /    /     ST Microelectronics Srl
  /     \ \   / /    /      L7 Building, 15th Street
 /_______\ | / /    /       I - 95121  CATANIA   ITALY
/__________|/ /____/        Phone:    +39 095 740 3172

			    Backup :  +39 095 740 3169
                            Backup :  +39 095 740 3168