Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:43:51 -0400
From:      Bob Johnson <bob@eng.ufl.edu>
To:        thomasb@trash.net
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IP-Masquerading using FreeBSD?

If you are dialing in with a modem, ppp includes the
ability to do NAT.  "man ppp" will explain it.  It also
has basic firewall capability built in.

If you are using something that interfaces via Ethernet
(e.g. DSL or cable modem), I think "man ipnat" will get
you pointed in the right direction.  I've never used it,
so someone else will probably have a pointer to better
information if you need it.

Good luck.

- Bob